Oh, Ramona, many welcomes to Reiki! What lovely images - & how perfect an expression of the expansion Reiki will bring you! Love your affirmation - you feel like you're already 'living large' I took my first level in the fall of 1989, also Nov - congrads!! (& knew right then that I wanted to SHARE the ability to do this - to teach it - with others!!)
8 comments:
Congratulations!! you are on a great and ever expanding path!!
Peace (and love and light)~
Dawn
Your soul message is very empowering, Romana. Great to hear you enjoyed your first training level of Reiki and experienced your first energy ball.
love, light and peace,
serena
what beautiful images and such a great message too!
Welcome to Reiki. It's beautiful and loving and compassionate - Just like you
Oh, Ramona, many welcomes to Reiki! What lovely images - & how perfect an expression of the expansion Reiki will bring you! Love your affirmation - you feel like you're already 'living large'
I took my first level in the fall of 1989, also Nov - congrads!! (& knew right then that I wanted to SHARE the ability to do this - to teach it - with others!!)
Reiki hugs
Best of everything on your journey in Reiki. :)
very cool representation of how you felt. Simple and to the point. I love it.
Beautiful!! And what wonderful timing for this all to come together. Congratulations on Reiki! I'm so glad it was e-x-p-a-n-s-i-v-e.
Post a Comment