Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 28 EARTH A Circle of Love

Shine the light, from heart to heart, connect.

I loved this connection in the exercise today. This has been a wonderful journey. To be inspired and touched by all your journeys - to be recording my journey in this safe environment and sharing it in a safe circle, I thank you all for that.
A number of words entered by mental space during this journey and at the end I had a number of them posted at my desk. They inspired this, perhaps its a conscious list of my values or what has been stirred up inside me. It came out of me late last night and I thought it completed the journey beautifully for me.

Be respectful from this will come responsiveness and a spirit of communication and reciprocity
Be honest do what you do and let others do what they do
Be open give and you will receive
Be passionate temper your passion with grace and humility
Be fluid go with the flow, allow things to enter your flow and pass through as naturally as that happens in nature
Be judicious know what is right for you
Be strong stand tall, don’t be afraid, be willing to take it and it will come gently
Be vibrant make sure the lights are always on. Shine brightly in your thoughts and your actions
Be compassionate there is always a reason for pain and negativity, heal it with compassion
there is beauty in forgiveness
Discover uncover new territory, do it because you want to
Have joy living any other way disrespects this precious life we’ve been given to live
Be big wide, expansive, over reaching and extending beyond, reach reach reach it’s beautiful out there
Be a human soul we are not about man or woman or colour or creed, our souls are genderless, our souls are colourless
Be golden don’t do to others what you would not want them to do to you

I give love deeply and fully. I receive love deeply and fully.
My essence is love.

6 comments:

Nadya said...

Romana - this list is beautiful! How precious that you've surrounded your space with these nuggets - may you ever be blessed!

Caroline said...

I have so enjoyed your posts and being part of this journey with you. Blessings to you as you move forward in the future!

Serena Lewis said...

A wonderful post, Romana! I am blessed to have met you on this soul journey and I hope our friendship will continue.

love, light and peace,
serena

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Be happy. :)

Genie Sea said...

Blessed be :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list of words and the deeper meaning behind them for you are great tools to keep in bag of knowledge. Thank you for sharing your spirit with us, it has been a pleasure to share this circle with you!
Love,
Dawn