Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 15 FIRE Confronting Fear / Developing Faith

I am afraid of:
reptiles, yuck
scary movies
toxins in my everyday life that I don't know about
cancer
losing my blessings because I was not grateful enough
losing faith
forgetting about God
making another mistake in love
not losing weight
deeply hurting someone or worse a loved one

The last one, that is my biggest fear. It would be hard to overcome knowing that I hurt my nephew, the precious life that I've been so blessed with. I fear that as he grows older that we may miscommunicate that I might hurt him. I hate that. What would I do if that were to happen? I don't know. I just don't know.

4 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

hey, don't fear cancer! :) xoxo

as to your nephew.. just love him as you do.. that is all that is asked.. and if by mistake you happen to hurt him.. say sorry and love him still. xoxo

Suzie Ridler said...

It just goes to show how much love you have in your heart for him that your fear of hurting him is so consuming. As long as we don't intentional hurt others, we must forgive ourselves. And it hasn't even happened yet but I know about this kind of fear, it can be debilitating.

Serena Lewis said...

You have a beautiful and caring heart, Romana. xo

Try not to focus or worry about things that haven't even happened but rather, focus on 'being' fully aware in each present moment.

Shower your young nephew with all the love you have to give him...now. He will have these precious moments imprinted on his own heart. By developing a loving relationship with him in each present moment will be a wonderful foundation for your future relationship with him.

love, light and peace,
serena

Judi said...

The others are so right - you hold him so close to your heart that you will always be able to communicate with him - You just twinkle with love.