My favourite quote: "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." - Sudden Death, Bantam Books, New York, 1983, p. 68. written by Rita Mae Brown.This "changing it up thing" - Yah, that's all about who I am.
Fun - I do that, great tunes in the car on a long drive. Surfing on the web and finding things I love in the middle of critical crisis deadlines - I get out of my bubble.
Stepping out of my comfort zone - that's how to describe my life!
Break a habit - yeah, I'm all about that, I hate ruts.
Day 16 is a great day for me - easy breezy, beautiful!
I am free to experience joy in every moment...no matter what is happening in my life.
Amen to that sister!
Amen to that sister!


1 comment:
Great post! I love your art work...very whimsical and happy!
Post a Comment