I learned today that the world welcomed this precious baby on our last day of water. There seems to be relevance in that, a birth in water week. I found out from his parents during our fire week his name - it is so appropriate.Hei-Ming Musa, the two-character Chinese first name represents having an affinity and affection for light. Musa is the Arabic word for Moses. Musa (peace be upon him) is the Prophet who was drawn by the light of the burning bush and illuminated by the light of the niche of prophecy.
I had dinner today with a bright, passionate and wonderful woman who was sharing her dreams with me. One of her ideas is to start a cultural foundation - you go girl! Well, I can't give away her secrets but I can tell you the word "burning" was in the title of what she wants to do. It struck me immediately as being so significant and so inline with her own fire. Andreea, we send you fiery well wishes during fire week!
Now, to the day's events. I don't know if I found my shadow self today but I LOVED the should/could exercise. That's a keeper.



3 comments:
Wow, what a little blessing in this world! congratulations to the couple!! I loved the should/could exercise, too. That was such a turning point for a lot peoples day, I think.
Peace~
Dawn
I too found the should could exercise very powerful. Alot of them I realized I actually do choose to do - once it became my choice, rather than a "should"
Don't you just love babies? Thanks for the smile.
What a beautiful baby boy. May he be blessed with his connection to water and fire. What beautiful names he carries with him.
And yay to turning shoulds into coulds :)
Post a Comment