Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 5 AIR Clutter -- Energy Up/Energy Down

I started Day 5 when the seasons changed without knowing it! I gave away many many clothes. Finally letting go of items I'd been hanging on because...well, I don't know why. What did I say to myself everytime I picked up yet another piece of clothing I had stored away neatly for 5 years?
"This is from another lifetime."
...and poof, it was gone!
I gave all my clothes, expensive and old, used and slightly new everything to one woman who's sister in Trinidad is my size. She donates everything she can't use or send back home to a woman's shelter in Scarborough. It was a good feeling. And...guess what. I have a closet FULL of clothes that I'm wearing and I don't miss anything I've given away.

Level 1
Time enough only for Level 1 today I closed my eyes and walked myself through my bedroom and office - my two private spaces where I'm living right now and I'm pleased and thrilled to report ENERGY UP on everything, yeah!!!

Fresh Invigorating Energy Fills My Life!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hurray! Energy up all over the place. That must've felt great.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I bet she will enjoy your gift of clothing.

Jamie Ridler said...

Wonderful! How inspiring! Reading this post is an energy-up for me :)

Genie Sea said...

I agree with Jamie. Reading your post is energy UP! :) Thank you so much!

Suzie Ridler said...

Yay! Energy up is a good thing, how wonderful for you! I have donated a lot to shelters and charity too, it's a wonderful way to let things go and give to the world and what better place that a women's shelter? I'm glad you are not missing anything you have let go of, that's beautiful.

Shannon said...

Way to go Romana! Is that amazing when you do clearing like that and then don't miss a thing? Absolutely Fabulous!!