The only 15 mins I could find to empty my mind was at Midnight when I lay in my bed and focused on empty and not on thoughts. What happened? I fell asleep for 7 hours! The body rules.I'm going to adopt 2 mins of zen teacup practice at the end of my 5 mins a day with my body. I have to get an egg timer!
In a week and especially on a day when Level 1 practice was about as far as it was going to go I ventured to read Level 2 and 3 for Day 6 and realized quickly I've been doing some of that, so here it is.
Level 2 - time for joy
About 2 months ago I hired an organizational consultant to help me with my life - launching a small business and taking on every single responsibility was not going well. He helped me to realize that scheduling was not creating barriers but giving me the freedom to do what I wanted when I wanted - ahh, there is freedom in slavery! What I thought would be a system that would stifle my creative being ended up serving me in ways I hadn't imagined. I turned things down, quit things and now I do what I want free from the clutter of what's not so great.
Level 3 - back up and clear up
I am opening space within myself for remarkable mental clarity and focus -- with everything I release, more energy, more love, more abundance comes my way.
I am learning to really appreciate my "anal ways". I am so good at clearing out
last year's bills from all my files on January 1. Stuffing them in large envelopes that are clearly marked or clipping them with binder clips and storing them safely away for 7 years. Every year I shred one year's worth of files. Every two days (or three) I do a full back up of my computer, like clock work. My computer crashed once, totally gone, everything. I had everything up and running like normal again in 4 hours. Oh what a relief it is!I am SAFE and CENTERED no matter where I am.


No comments:
Post a Comment