Ooh, lots of stuff happening today for me. First, I feel like with every glass of water I drink (the action) there is a reaction - a dumping of toxins from my body~'nuff said!That's my water jug and glass, they have a permanent station on my desk. I drink as much water as possible.
Second, I got my egg timer, yeah! I
did my 5 min with my body and 2 min doing the zen teacup exercise. It's so much easier with the timer!Third, I went to a Nia class tonight, yeah! With every movement of the arms I imagined I was standing in water up to my hips and sweeping my arms through the water and over my head. It was beautiful imagery and I really enjoyed dancing tonight!
Now, on to the book!
For my cleanse today, two things. First, I took a very late night shower. I didn't come up with this before or during the shower but when I think of that late night shower I think: I am washing away what is behind me and inviting what is before me into my life. Second, I didn't want to just clean up clutter. I wanted to cleanse with water. So, I wiped down the electric baseboard heater in my home office. While I did it I said: I am inviting warmth and efficiency into my life.
my life experiences have positive powerful meanings


1 comment:
What a beautiful, water-full day! I love how with these affirmations an act like cleaning your baseboards can be transformed!
Post a Comment