Monday, January 19, 2009

Creative Style Inventory

Secret Two I just joined in, so if you have a moment, please visit my first post here, it was late!

I'm starting with the last challenge first - now that's creative. Well, it is totally creative for me. See, I am very constructive. Spreadsheets, schedules, tasks and to dos. I love it all - so the last first is creative!

1. My creative reawakening occurred when I decided to become an entrepreneur and launch a business that was going to challenge the way business is done today and dare simply: to change.

2. My natural talents are: seeing a vision for the future. My God-given talent of always having a positive orientation toward anything. My fearlessness. My emotional strength. My physical strength.

3. Earth grounds me and water revives my imagination and creativity.

4. I create in my home office, while I'm driving and on summer days when I'm lazing about the city at a concert or on a patio. I wish to create in the early mornings again, I miss being an early riser. I live with family right now and they've pulled me into their night owl routines!

5. My creative energy is activated by desire and passion. My creative energy is drained by perceived limitations and by negativity.

6. I don't use creative rituals. I engage in spiritual rituals, these replenish my creative energy.

7. Nature's renewal influences my creative energy, it reinforces to me everyday that something new is possible because it happens ALL THE TIME.

8. My biggest creative hurdle so far has been my mind. The limitations in my mind and my emotions are hurdles that I continually work to overcome.

9. These days the time of day I am most receptive to inspiration is late night. There was a time when I'd spring out of bed at 6 AM with tons on inspiring ideas and I look forward having those days once more.

3 comments:

Nadya said...

I enjoyed reading your list, & your comment on being a positive person! I, too, find myself being a 'night owl;' & at times wondering about it! My mom said I always 'woke up singing!' - isn't that a fun image?

Good to join you on another journey of self discovery!

Serena Lewis said...

Romana, I'm so happy to see that you have joined the 12 Secrets book blog. I will be posting about Secret Two later today but I'm catching up with my blog links right now.

I tend to be a positive minded person too and I believe that a simple change in perspective truly can turn ones life around.

I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts through the 12 Secret journey.

love, light and peace,
serena

LarryG said...

Hi Romana,
looks like you have got a wonderful space created,
Your letter is "a"
I am looking forward to seeing what you do with that.

Have a wonderful day and keep me uhhh... posted :)