Secret One
Acknowledging my creative self is a lot like my journey to strengthen my empathy skills. When I got to the end of the discovery I realized that my empathy was big, deep and all encompassing. Like the universe. It is so big you don't even see it. Wow! That was such an incredible learning. OK, so I forget birthdays and I'm NEVER good at saying "you look great" when I haven't seen someone in a while - actually I think that has little to do with empathy and everything to do simply with speaking the truth. Too bad it's considered a character flaw in our contemporary culture. Of course I don't tell them they look like shit I just don't say anything. But I am always beaming because it is such a wonder to see people.
I digress.
My creativity is in me and with me. It is big and all encompassing and touches every part of my life. It is big, like the universe, so big that I can't even see it.
On this journey I'll be taking off on the space shuttle of creativity to discover my creative universe and I am so so so grateful that I have this group to do it with.
Peace out.
Romana
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the idea of a space shuttle for creativity! What a ride this is going to be :)
Post a Comment